Pace Plumbing is your Northwest Florida expert when it comes to sewer pumps, ejector pumps, and grinder pumps.
We install, repair, and maintain all makes and models of sewage ejector pumps and grinder pumps. When your property doesn't allow for a normal gravity system, Pace Plumbing is here to solve your sewer pump problems and emergencies
We can service and maintain all aspects of your sewage pump system:
- Sewage pump basins
- Sewage pump covers
- Sewage ejector pumps
- Sewage grinder pumps
- Pump alarms
- Pump check valves
- Pump switches
Sewage pumps are required for properties where a normal gravity system won't work because the exterior sewer system - municipal waste or septic system - is above the property's sewer main. Waste must be pumped up to the septic system or city sewer system.
Sewage Ejector Pumps
Sewage ejector pumps can be used on properties connected to the municipal waste system or a septic system. Sewage ejector pumps are installed in a basin where waste is collected (as is) before being pumped up to the sewer system.
- Sewage ejector pump installation
- Sewage ejector pump repair and replacement
- Sewage ejector pump maintenance and troubleshooting
- Manual switch ejector pumps
- Float ejector pumps
- Vertical float ejector pumps
- Mechanical float ejector pumps
- Tether float ejector pumps
Sewage Grinder Pumps
Sewage grinder pumps (or grinder pumps) are basically an ejector pump that also grinds waste before pumping it. They are not used on properties with septic systems due to the potential for groundwater contamination.
We can help you determine whether you need a grinder pump or not. If you're on a septic system, you won't, but if you're on municipal waste, a grinder pump might be necessary based on the size of your home's inlet valve and sewer main.
- Grinder pump installation
- Grinder pump repair and replacement
- Grinder pump maintenance and troubleshooting
- Vertical float grinder pumps
- Tether float grinder pumps